Monday, July 8, 2013

Last day in Europe.

I am both sad to say goodbye to this trip and this experience and so excited to be heading home to my husband and my puppy!  

Today dad and I just wanted to relax.  So we woke up had breakfast and were on or way.  

We decided to walk over to the river it is the most beautiful part of Frankfurt.  There really is not much else.  Lets say it was not my favorite part of this trip.  We walked over to a little place and rented two chairs.  You had to put a deposit down but got the money back after you returned the chairs.  Dad and I just read and read.  It was amazing.  We got a little to much sun. I have to say I am a little sun burnt but it felt great just to be out relaxing.  

We sat by the river so it was never to hot and we had a wonderful breeze and we sat next to a place that served drinks.  It was wonderful we got to have a few drink and some up the rays!   



Dude set up a hammock I thought nick would love this.  

We ate some lunch at around three then went back to the hotel to get our luggage.  We then made the trek to the airport hotel.  It is so lovely and relaxing here.  We have a great room and the beds are very comfortable.  Dad and I are currently enjoying drinks and writing blogs.   Then we are going to have some dinner. 

I have loved so much about this trip and do not want parts of it to end. I want to thank so many of you for following for reading and for enjoying this experience with me.  

To my amazing family all of you that have been on this trip with me and helped plan any part of it, thank you it has been beyond my widest dreams.  I know that I can face whatever else the summer bring with a clear head and tons of support from my family, friends, and wonderful people I have met on this trip that have encourage me.  

Mom thank you for all you have done to make this possible.  

Dad I don't know where to start... Thank you for the hours of planning you have done.  The countless frustrations that you have encountered, The smiles that you have put on my face, the experiences we have shared and just  being here.  Thank you also for always supporting my dreams!

Pirc you have been incredible during this trip.  First by just supporting my dream to go on this trip.  Second my coming for the time you were here.  I loved every part of watching you discover and get the love for traveling.   You have been an amazing husband and I live you so much! Thank you for everything.  

I will end this post by saying this, this summer holds many challenges ahead and I know I will have all of your support. I may continue the blog during that process I am still deciding what I want to do.  After all this is still the summer of Abby is it not?   

Haha I love you all and I thank you all even more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment