Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Last day in Ireland... So sad


Today is the last day that we have in Ireland.  It is real sad we have had such a lovely time here!

Today we did the Ring of Kerry.  For those that do not know it is a huge attraction that everyone says you have to do because of how beautiful it is.   Dad and I got up early and had a great breakfast and then headed out so that we could beat the tour busses.  We did this because the roads are incredibly narrow.  They are scary narrow.  Like so narrow that a lot of people don't drive and opt to take a bus instead.   Well we did it  or should I say Dad did it with no scratch or dent in the car.   I think I am still shaking though.  Today was raining and overcast but the views were still incredible.  


Where Charlie Chaplin grew up had to take a picture with it!   
Just thought it was a cool picture.  
This is how thick the fog was.  

Love this picture! I hope you can see it as well as I can.  

The Rinf of Kerry was just fantastic and I totally recommend if you have strong nerves you should do it.  I tried to capture how narrow the roses where but I don't think it really came through.  

Yeah this is not a one way it is a two way. See what I mean.  Scary! 

After this dad and I had to drive back to Dublin and return the Car.  It was a 4 hour adventure and we did run into a Castle but nothing to incredible.  

Night night sorry I'm tired.   




No comments:

Post a Comment