Friday, August 2, 2013

Second Day Home

Today was day filled with wonderful visitors.   I feel so blessed I can not even begin to tell you.  

My first visitor:
Cindy/ Mommy(A phi stuff) came and brought lunch for herself and my Dad (Who has been surviving on hospital food pretty much all week.  So she graciously picked up Jonny's for them.  I still do not have the best appetite so I had beef stoup and Cindy got an extra order of fires for me.  We talked  about everything; our summer trips, life, friends, houses, and money.  You know the usual. haha  She was here for a pretty long time I felt bad because I thought I was eating up her whole day.  Sorry mommy! 

My Second Visitor:
Miguel came to visit me he is Cindy's husband for those that do not know that.  He is also my Dad through Marriage.  He came after work and brought the most beautiful flower arraignment.  He stayed and we all talked about our dream vacations and how we should do a big couples trip.  Who is in?


My Third Visitor:
Christine AKA Little Wetezel she has been my friend since Elementary school and is beyond lovely and entertaining.  She brought over great movies for us to watch like i mean tons of movies and TV series.  We decided we needed something funny and went with "Identity Thief" It was really good and had much more heart in it than I originally thought.  After the movie we had Dinner with the family.  It was extra delicious.  

My reacquiring Visitor 
Pirc (My husband) has been amazing.  He has been coming everyday afterwork to my parents house to see how I am.  He stays and has dinner with us and then after dinner he goes home.  But it is just amazing that he come every day.  I feel so special that he puts in so much effort for me.  Love you Hubby!

Health Update:

I think that I pushed it to hard..I am in quite a bit of pain.  Not in my face which is an amazing sign but on the surgery site.  I slept well last night except for when I woke up because I was sleeping on the surgery site and I was in so much pain.  Walking and sitting are the hardest things to do.  So we will see how that plays out.  Work informed me today that I need a doctors realize to come back to work so that really sucks.  But we will see how it goes.  

"Change is not always easy or overnight sometimes you have to work for it." Don't know if I just made that up or remember someone saying this but damn that is good!

Love 
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment