Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Walk on!

Tuesday... I decided today I needed to go for a walk. So all day I was asking people to take me for a walk.  I thought that it was best to go with some one else the first time I went for a walk. Then I know how it is and how long would be good.  

This morning I read a lot! I was very tired and for some reason even though I slept well I didn't feel to great.  The puppies really tried to help me stay calm and try to relax. 


After I read two book I decided I needed to get some work in.  I did some paperwork and then did tons or research.  I was trying to find a good lesson planning application that a connection to the common core standards.  I think I found one which is great.  I set up the app, it was not the most easy thing to set up either.  

Two of my coworkers/friends came to visit.  They also brought me a lovely gift. It was Relaxing cloths.  Haha everyone is trying to help me do that.   But it was so great to see Becky and Martha after a long summer.   They were a great distraction and great company.  Becky was of course excited to meet Clark and if you know anything about him Clark was pumped to meet her.   

When Nick got back from his workout I asked him if he would take Clark and I for a walk.  He said yes, how great is my brother!?   It was funny though it really made me feel like a dog even more.  Nick and I went on a three block walk and I was feeling pretty good.  The last block was a little rough.  But I did finish the whole three block walk.   

Around 7:30 I did have a severe amount of pain.  A lot of it was my neck pain but a lot of it was also coming from my surgery site.  I used a heating pad and that seem to help a lot.  

Tomorrow morning I am getting a massage to try and work on the really tight muscles.  I am a little worried about it though. 

Ok time for bed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment