Monday, August 26, 2013

4 Week's Post Surgery!!

Happy Anniversary to me!

 Can you believe that it has been four weeks?  I sure can't, I feel that time has flown.  I started school last week and had the feeling all week that I was drowning.   It was extremely stressful and I did not have face pain.  In the past as soon as the stress started to build up so would the pain.  I was so excited that I didn't feel any face pain.   It was really hard to get back into the swing of everything.  I just felt like I could not get on top of the work that I needed to do.   Due to the fact that I missed the institute day there are things I feel that I do not even understand.  Due to the fact that we are doing them in  different day.  I am finally starting to feel that I am coming up to water.  My lesson plans have everything that they need to and my copy's are completed and in the folders that they need to be in.   I have also imputed students grades.  While I am still behind on somethings.  I really am trying to catching up to where everyone else is.

Today I worked out for the first time in over a month.  I know that I was not supposed to, but come on I am dying here.   I did a very baby lite work out.  I did the stairs for 15 minutes but did climb 65 floors in that 15 minutes.  I also did the bike for 10 minutes.  I know that it is not that impressive but it felt so great.   I am experiencing some surgery pain now but NO FACE PAIN.  That is the first time in months that I have worked out easy or other wise and have not felt pain.  I really don't want to say that this surgery may have worked.  But it is sure starting to seem that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment