Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Tired and basically sleep walking


Today has been a little rough! Basically sleep walking due to lack of sleep or maybe over medicating.  Not quite sure? 

Germany is interesting day one.  Dad and I have forced ourselves out of the hotel room so that we can  see more of Berlin.  

We have seen this very interesting sculpture.  I have no idea what it. Is so don't ask.  There was no plate or explanation on the statue.  So if you know feel free to in lighten me.   


We had lunch at a little restraint that specialized in fresh food (yes I know I said fresh).   I had curry which is so popular down here and dad had the most yummy salad.  We figured we would eat light so that we could have dinner later.  

Well getting coffee now to try and stay awake!

No comments:

Post a Comment