Sunday, June 9, 2013

We Leave Tomorrow

The packing is done the technology is charging.  I have packed and repacked at least 10 times.  I still feel that I do not have everything that I will need but that is fine I can just buy what I don't have.  Below is a picture of what I packed and what I packed it in.  I can only bring one bag for a whole month, this mean one bag not even a bag and a purse!! It SUCKS! But I got it all in!


Going to sleep now so that I can wake up early and drive to my parents.  Dad and I fly out first thing!! 

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you're doing a blog! Post the link to your dad's too so I can compare the stories based on your points of view and also judge who is funnier. Love you guys! Have an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an amazing trip, and yes, it's a drag to pack in one bag, and YES you will HATE your clothes at the end of the month - but you will LOVE not having to schlepp so much stuff.

    I will add your blog on Flipbook - have a fantastic trip!

    ReplyDelete